turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

jackfordjr
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: How do I speak to a real person at Turbo Tax , need a number

IRS told me you have my taxes TurboTax never turned it in you guys took it off I will get a hold of IRS again I need to talk to somebody you guys took my money give me a phone number I could talk to TurboTax

jackfordjr
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: How do I speak to a real person at Turbo Tax , need a number

Hello I need to speak to someone give me a phone number

@jackfordjr wrote:

Hello I need to speak to someone give me a phone number

See this TurboTax support FAQ for contacting support - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

Support can also be reached by messaging them on these pages https://www.facebook.com/turbotax/ and https://twitter.com/TeamTurboTax

BillWalsh
Returning Member

I need to talk to someone about my 2021 federal taxes

Bill walsh

@BillWalsh wrote:

I need to talk to someone about my 2021 federal taxes

Bill walsh

What is your question or problem you are having with your 2021 federal tax return?  Or are you referring to the 2021 federal tax refund?

BillWalsh
Returning Member

Yes

BillWalsh
Returning Member

Need help getting a copy of my return

@BillWalsh wrote:

Need help getting a copy of my return

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

Or -

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2021 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

If you used the desktop CD/Download editions installed on your computer, the only copy of your tax data file and any PDF's will be on the computer where the return was created.  TurboTax does not store online any returns completed using the desktop editions.

Or go to this IRS website for free federal tax return transcripts - https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

For a fee of $43 you can get a complete federal tax return from the IRS by completing Form 4506 - http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506.pdf

Returning Member

I need to find if my tax refund has been compromised 

@5524  Compromised?  You mean completed?  It's taking the IRS like 6 months or more.  When did you file?  Was it accepted?  

BillWalsh
Returning Member

I think we filed in March. Have no idea if it was accepted. Our printer was down when we filed so we have no copy and that's why we need to find it to copy

@BillWalsh   Did you use the Online web version or the Desktop installed program?  Probably online?  Can you log back into your account?  Did you try the steps that Don listed?  Where do you get stuck?

BillWalsh
Returning Member

I used the online version. When I tried to do as instructed I had a problem. On the page I opened there were no options at the bottom .

@BillWalsh  wrote:

I used the online version. When I tried to do as instructed I had a problem. On the page I opened there were no options at the bottom .

If you log into the correct account, you should arrive at the Tax Home, or at least have a tab in the left column called "Tax Home" in order to get there.   The Tax Home page should tell you if your efiled return was accepted or rejected, etc.   Way down near the bottom of the Tax Home screen, as mentioned by DoninGA above, is a section "Your Tax Returns & Documents."    If you're not seeing any of that information in that section, and if it's acting like it wants you to start a new tax return, then look to see if you have more than one account without realizing it.  

Here's how to troubleshoot for multiple accounts (User IDs) :

You can have up to 5 accounts that use the same email address for notification purposes.  A User ID may be an email address, but it doesn't have to be.  It might be only part of an email address, or it can be anything at all.

To get a list of your User IDs, reset password, and recover account access, etc., you can use the tool at the link below.  When using the Account Recovery tool, try using your phone number first if you can still access it.   After that, if necessary, then run the tool on your email address(es) you can access.

NOTE: Before running the account recovery tool below, log out of all Intuit accounts including this user forum, or you might end up in a loop.  Then clear your browser Internet cache, close your browser, then reopen it, and go to the link below.  You may wish to copy this link so you can paste it into the new browser session.

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery

If still no luck after running that on your phone number you can still access and email address(es) that you can access,  here's another method:

Go back to the tool again, but this time leave the data field blank, scroll down a bit, then choose the small blue link that says "Try something else", and it will look you up by SSN and other parameters.

Jednice62

Turbo tax has my refund in the amount of $2,029.66 I've been waiting for them to release the refund to my bank account since March 9th,2022

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies