Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I cancel magazine subscriptions that I got through Turbo Tax? When I contact the magazine directly they say I have to go through the agency it was set up through.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies

How do I cancel magazine subscriptions that I got through Turbo Tax? When I contact the magazine directly they say I have to go through the agency it was set up through.

Turbo Tax is not in the magazine subscription business ... sounds like you got scammed.  

I know this has come up in the past, but it's been a while since I've seen anyone ask about it.    Did you receive a survey and magazine offer when you finished filing online?  Was it a year or two ago or longer?   I believe that's handled by a third-party marketing company.

Phone TurboTax Support.   They may be able to tell you who the third-party company is that does that magazine marketing.

If you have any trouble getting info from Support, report back, and I'll see if a Moderator can help find any info.

Hours are currently 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern) Monday-Friday.

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

Or you can use this contact form to get a phone number, or it may schedule a callback.
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

I have an old note.  Might be from 2016......

If you ever see any customers asking for assistance with any of these survey issues you can refer them to help@bizrate.com

@VolvoGirl    Thanks.  I knew there was a Lounge thread on it at one point in the past.

Also, is your credit card being charged?   If so, there may be a charge description that lists the company and a phone number in your credit card online account. 

Don't know if these links will still work and I don't have access to the lounge anymore anyway.

Magazine subscripions and the BizRate Survey

Couple Lounge Posts Aug 2016

https://ttlc.intuit.com/lounge/2900792?jump_to=comment_5509830

https://ttlc.intuit.com/lounge/2805745

@VolvoGirl   Lounge links not active.  

Apologies for reviving this old thread, but I just wanted to say that canceling magazine subscriptions can sometimes be a bit of a hassle, especially when you've subscribed through a third-party agency like Turbo Tax. Have you tried reaching out to Turbo Tax to see if they can help facilitate the cancellation process? They may have a specific procedure or contact information that can make the cancellation easier.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies