Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Form 7206

We know some of our customers have had issues with Form 7206. Please use this FAQ to sign up for notifications.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Form 7206

For your review after downloading 2/9/24 fix from TT.  Still not working.

Turbo Tax token: 1177730

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Form 7206

We know some of our customers have had issues with Form 7206. Please use this FAQ to sign up for notifications.

bbb
Returning Member

Form 7206

I am having the same problem Saturday 2/10/24 4:21pm cst and I have done all the suggestions.

very irritated.

Form 7206

@bbb wrote:

I am having the same problem Saturday 2/10/24 4:21pm cst and I have done all the suggestions.

very irritated.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for the problem - https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/insurance-medical-benefits/form-7206-add...

Form 7206

I was able to file online the first time it wouldn't let me the second time it somehow deleted my income and change my refund I had to go back and correct it and then on the third time it went through just keep trying All I can say You may have to delete your return and start over

Form 7206

See new post:  Form 7206 Workaround

dchun

Form 7206

Has this problem been resolved?

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Form 7206

Yes, please make sure you have installed the latest updates.

Form 7206

It has, indeed, been fixed. Updated yesterday morning and had my taxes filed and accepted by yesterday evening.

Form 7206

I just got a rejection from turbo tax stating it will not be ready until 3/8/2024.

jbnb
Level 2

Form 7206

The Form 7206 issue is marked as "resolved," but after numerous attempts to e-file from a TurboTax Mac desktop version, I am still given error messages such as this one: "An XML document that represents a binary attachment must have a valid reference to an attached file. " Then I am told to file on or after March 8, 2024. This is the third date I have been given for filing. This is not a complicated tax return and this continuing problem is really not up to the usual TurboTax standards. After using TurboTax for years,  I am very disappointed in the handling of this issue. 

jbnb
Level 2

Form 7206

My issue is with TurboTax Deluxe, Mac version, downloaded from Amazon, desktop, operating system Ventura 13.6.4. 

I updated the operating system before installation.

The link for this issue with TT is now gone, and I have not received updates. 

Been checking daily since Feb. 14 when I first attempted to file. 

Sorry you are stuck in the same spiral!

Form 7206

@jbnb : Any success with e-filed returns accepted by IRS. I am still out of luck due to Form 7206 issue with TT.

Form 7206

@JB923 : Any luck with e-filing? My issue related to Form 7206 hasn't been resolved yet. I am using TT Home and Business 2023 on Mac desktop verison.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies