Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jsmiller1013
Returning Member

Tax Year Prior to 2020: First Century Bank Phone Number

The TurboTax FAQ for the Refund Advance loan states that, if not approved, you can contact First Century Bank at the phone number listed on the rejection email to get details. I never received an email stating why I wasn't approved. Does anyone have the phone number?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

22 Replies
BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

You should receive an email with instructions on how to create your online account. If you can’t find it, check your junk mail folder. The sender will be turboprepaidcard@email.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com. If you cannot locate it after checking your junk mail folder, or are having trouble creating an account, or logging into your Turbo Prepaid Card online account, call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Yes this phone number is for the turbo prepaid card not, first century bank.

I would like to obtain the phone number to the First Century Bank in Georgia so I may call them concerning my Stimulus money. I received a partial cash advancement when I did my taxes through TuboTax. The money was placed on the TurboTax Debit card sent to me. Now the information on the IRS Stimulus website has a number that does have the correct last 4 numbers of my TurboTax debit card but there are too many numbers before that. No one live answers  or their is no number prompts to speak with a live person on the TurboTax Debit Card phone number. 
Where is my Stimulus money please. Remember you want us to use you company again come next year and we will all remember the customer service you are showing us in a time of heartache and crisis. I too am a CoVid-19 survivor that works hard in the healthcare industry. I was ill for 5 weeks and I am just being able to return back to work. 

Did you ever get this issue resolved? They sebt my first Stimulus by check and my second stimulus has been sent to my temporary card I received after becoming eligible for thr turbo advance. Any info would be very helpful. My deposit date was the 4th. Still no money. 

HI, I AM IN THE SAME BOAT...received a paper check for my1st! and my deposit date was on the 4th of this month...My fiancee got his in the mail 1st and I still have NO ANSWER!!! PLEASE POST IF YOURS WERE RESOLVED AND I LIKEWISE.. CAN NOT GET IN TOUCH WITH ANYONE IN THE IRS DEPARTMENT. SOME OTHER CUSTOMER SERVICE REP PICKED UP AFTER 1HR AND SOME MIN. SAID SHE COULD NOT ANSWER ANYTHING. POINTLESS. THEN HOW IN THE WORLD WAS I TRANSFER TO HER. LORD PLEASE HELP US HARD WORKING AMERICAN CITIZENS. WE NEED OUR STIMULUS NOW...

JulieC14
Expert Alumni

Please see information in the following link with information on obtaining the Second Stimulus Check:  Get Your Second Stimulus Check | TurboTax® Official Guide (intuit.com)

This number, [phone number removed], is for the Turbo Tax Debit Card/Green Dot Bank.  We need the number for FIRST CENTURY BANK who approves the advance.

Cass0317
Intuit Alumni

There is not a phone number to contact First Century Bank, regarding the Refund Advance, you will be contacted by them. If you apply for a Refund Advance, your application will need to be approved by First Century Bank, N.A. before you can receive your advance. This happens after the IRS accepts your tax return and right now it is most likely moving slower than normal due to Covid19 and limited staffing.

If you did not meet the qualification criteria for the Refund Advance. First Century Bank NA will send you an email explaining why you weren’t eligible for the Refund Advance. If you don't qualify, you'll receive an email confirming you won’t receive a Refund Advance. It will include information about why you were not eligible for a Refund Advance. Your federal refund (minus any other agreed upon fees) will be loaded onto a Turbo Visa Debit Card.1

For more information, please see the link below:

Offer details and disclosures for the Refund Advance program

Swayt69

Hello,

I apparently was denied but I never recieved an email explaining why, I was approved for the creditkarma account  and the number given to me is for the turbotax prepaid card. I try to address this with Creditkarma and I get referred back here. Is there a direct line for First Century Bank? I have tried to do the online chat and I am not getting anywhere. Everyone is quick to dismiss and there is no reason as to why I was denied for a RAL. I am approved any other way. 

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

@Swayt69 Getting approved for a Credit Karma spending account does not automatically mean you will be approved for the Refund Advance.  Please refer to the following Help Article, which lists some reasons one may be ineligible for the Refund Advance:  Offer details and disclosures for the Refund Advance program

Same for me. I'm just trying to see why I wasn't approved.  I've always received a refund advance each year but not this year? Nothing has changed on my end and I meet all criteria on the website where it explains that.  The number TurboTax gave me is busy sigle each time. [phone number removed]. I don't know if it right since I can't get thru. Best of luck to you and me both!

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

If you are not approved, you should receive an applicable letter from First Century Bank; it can oftentimes filter out so please check your junk/spam folder @Juliekay.

I have been looking in all folders and nothing the only reason I know is because I called TurboTax and the told me to call first century Bank to see why denied . 

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

An email from First Century Bank, N.A. is usually sent and outlines the reason for denial as well as contact information if you have additional questions about the decision. In the meantime you may review the FAQ below that states some of the general eligibility requirements and program disclosures:

Important offer details and disclosures

@Juliekay

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies