Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

manthe4

double charged

when i submitted my taxes I had originally was going to pay directly from my Federal Taxes but decided to use my credit card.I canceled the deduction from my tax refund. Turbo Tax took a debit of 160.00 from my checking and also deducted it from my Federal return. How do I contact Turbo Tax to Correct this?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

double charged

Please contact customer support by following the instructions below.   

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

But if you still feel you require additional assistance, you can contact us at (800) 446-8848.   

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Molthend
Returning Member

double charged

I paid twice on Citi Master Card ending in 6955 e-file fee for Wisconsin filing=$25 on 4/20/21 and 4/21/20  I wish $25 refund-that account now has been transfered to 7913 card.  David Molthen [email address removed]

double charged

@Molthend wrote:

I paid twice on Citi Master Card ending in 6955 e-file fee for Wisconsin filing=$25 on 4/20/21 and 4/21/20  I wish $25 refund-that account now has been transfered to 7913 card.  David Molthen [email address removed]

Contact TurboTax support for this issue.  Use the key words Billing Issues

Use this website to contact TurboTax support during business hours - https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies