Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Customer service phone number

how do i tell u my w2 i did not have a job what i need to speak to you

DawnC
Expert Alumni

If you did not work during 2020 and have no W-2, you can skip that section and remove any W-2s that transferred over or that you erroneously started.    

What is the TurboTax phone number?     @bobbieharman

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

i need a phone number

@LilRob505x wrote:

i need a phone number

If you are using a paid edition (PLUS or higher), you have phone support.

Hours are currently 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern) Monday-Saturday.

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

Or you can use this contact form to get a phone number, or it may schedule a callback.
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

If you are using Free Edition, phone support is not included unless you upgrade to PLUS for a fee.  But you can contact a TurboTax Support agent for free directly via messaging at Twitter or Facebook.

https://twitter.com/TeamTurboTax
or
https://www.facebook.com/turbotax

mkavourias
Returning Member

I need to speak to live person what is the phone#???

@mkavourias wrote:

I need to speak to live person what is the phone#???

READ the answer directly above the message you just posted.

I didn’t submit my tax form’s I saved them but can’t find them is there a way I can get them from you 

Ebony A
Intuit Alumni

Are you now attempting  to complete your return? what forms are you trying to access?

Wrl1

I need a little clarification. You have a w2 but you are not currently employed.  You still can file a tax return.

Jmac21

WHAT IS CUSTOMER PHONE NUMBER, I FILL FORM FOR TAX EXTENSION, BUT I DID NOT GET A NOTICE THAT IT WAS EXCEPTED

THANKS

[PII Removed]

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

You can reach TurboTax Customer Support by following the steps in the below help article.

What is the TurboTax phone number?

@Jmac21

I am filing forms for two parties. The first is for  a resident of PA. Can't make the software use the second state as my requested free state. Do all states cost the same?

@jameschoward If you purchased the CD/download that comes with one free state program, you can use that to prepare returns for one specific state of you choosing.  If you have to prepare a return for some different state then you have to pay $45 to download the software for that extra state.  It makes no difference which state was your "free" one.   And...so you understand.....when you e-file a state return using the CD/download ----there is always--always----a fee to e-file the state.  It will not matter if you are using the "free" state software.  There will still be a fee to e-file the state return.  You can avoid that state e-file fee of $25 by printing and mailing the state instead.

Whatever you do.....do not use the "refund processing" offer to take the state e-file fee out of your federal refund.  If you agree to that---you will also pay an extra fee of $39.   

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I need to file an extension and add funds

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

You can file an extension by today, April 18, 2023, and you have until October 16, 2023 to finish your taxes. While the IRS requires you to file Form 4868 for your federal extension, each state has its own requirements for obtaining a similar state tax extension. If you need to file your state tax return later, please see the information here for assistance.

@gregoryski 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies