turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

willjebns

Cannot update forms that are being requested to update

I've been having the worst time with trying to complete my filing. There are a few "changes" that need to be made. I go to review them and they are absolutely correct and don't need to be updated. Anyway, I put in a change to the form and nothing happens. The page either exits and asks me to make the change again or the page reloads to the same status. This is ridiculous. I was even having other pages crash constantly while updating, but I quickly pasted information in and hit continue before the rest of the page tried to load. If I can't E-file because of these bugs, I fill ask for a refund and will file elsewhere. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

If you are using the CD/Software try this. Troubleshoot installation and running TurboTax for Windows

Troubleshooting Updating Issues

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
willjebns

I'm using the online version. 

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Try to clear your browser's cache and delete cookies. A full or corrupted cache can keep TurboTax from functioning properly. If that doesn't work, try a different browser such as Firefox if you're currently using Chrome and vice versa. 
If you continue to have issues please see the link below to contact one of our TurboTax representatives:

What is the TurboTax phone number?

willjebns

I tried it on Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Edge. Cleared cache+cookies on all. Same issue. I was able to get a few corrections in by copy+paste before the entire page was able to load. This is clearly a software issue on your end. I had to eventually print 80+ pages, check them all manually, and file them my mail. Major inconvenience. I also made schedules to call in, but never received a call on two occasions. Received a call back after my 3rd scheduled time, but was busy and ignored the call.

I just want a refund at this point for having to essentially organize my taxes myself. 

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

In order to receive a product refund, please follow the instructions here to contact the customer support team. We are unable to process any refunds here in this online forum. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies