turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

smathersr

Cannot figure out why my income is showing a total of a million and a half dollars, many times my actual income! Has anyone else experienced a similar problem?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Cannot figure out why my income is showing a total of a million and a half dollars, many times my actual income! Has anyone else experienced a similar problem?

a possibility is missing decimal points  65,145.23 is different than 6,514,523

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Delete your W2 form and re enter it, that may clear something out.  What other income do you have?  Maybe you should clear and start over.

If you haven't filed, registered or paid you can try to clear and start over

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/how-do-i-clear-and-start-over-in-turbotax-onli...

a possibility is missing decimal points  65,145.23 is different than 6,514,523

smathersr

Thank you. It was an entry error, but not in the income box but rather box b, taxable income. Interestingly, it did not show up on the page that shows all income so the total income appeared to be correct. Appreciate everyone's help

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies