Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can we fix the programming errors here? Many forms require a minimum value of 1 even if they don't apply. I've never played the lottery, so i don't have any winnings.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

10 Replies
BillM223
Expert Alumni

Can we fix the programming errors here? Many forms require a minimum value of 1 even if they don't apply. I've never played the lottery, so i don't have any winnings.

In TurboTax, boxes that do not apply to you should be skipped over, that is, not only do you not enter a blank, you shouldn't enter anything at all.

Is it possible that you put the cursor in a box and hit a key, then blanked the field out or just maybe put in a blank in it in the first place? Here in the Community, we can't see your return or your screen, so it would help if you could give us a specific example of where this happens:

Please list:

• Operating system (e.g. Windows 10)?
  • Online or Desktop?
  • Product: Which general section are you in (Income or Deductions or something else) Basic (Free), Deluxe, Premier, or Home & Business/Self-Employed?
  • What IRS form you are referring to (if applicable)?
  • What is the heading at the top of the screen?
  • What is the specific line you are having to enter a number for?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
jay551
Returning Member

YES

jay551
Returning Member

I cannot see any form

jay551
Returning Member

Window 10, Desk Top

jay551
Returning Member

I already done with the taxes. I cannot view any form. It is just come out blank screen

jay551
Returning Member

Taxes are done. I cannot view any forms. It shows only blank screen

jay551
Returning Member

It is a Turbo Tax Deluxe. I try to view form 1040. Step by step I can view or enter the data

jay551
Returning Member

I cannot view any forms. I can do all functions on step by step, but I cannot view any form

jay551
Returning Member

Yes

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

When you state that you cannot view any forms, do you mean you are seeing a blank screen?

Please click Troubleshoot blank screens, missing buttons, or missing images to learn more. 

If you continue to have problems, please click on the Contact Us form https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/. We’ll help you connect with the right expert for your specific problem.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies