Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can not find license code to activate TurboTax Deluxe .I looked everywhere on the box,inside on front cover etc.!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

164 Replies

Can not find license code to activate TurboTax Deluxe .I looked everywhere on the box,inside on front cover etc.!

See this TurboTax support FAQ for the license code - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/i-can-t-find-my-license-code/01/852973

Where did you purchase the software?

I have purchased turbotax deluxe for 2019 taxes and am unable to locate the license code  Have carefully searched my cd and the cd box and the amazon invoice and have not located the license code.  I have spent several hours and even changed my turbo tax password.  Need help.  Connect me to service contact for I am elderly.

I purchased turbotax deluxe from amazon.  my order no is #[phone number removed]-2965805 and was shipped on 2/4/2020

I need to actually talk to sevice rep.  [phone number removed]

I need to talk to a service rep 

@richardriley15843 

We cannot connect you to anyone unfortunately.  However, here is a FAQ about how to find your license code that may help.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/i-can-t-find-my-license-code/01/852973

It tells you to to click "contact us" in the link if you still just cannot find it.  Hopefully you can get some customer support that way and find it.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
bbrite_1

Cannot find CD package for 2018 so I can't find License Code.

@bbrite_1 wrote:

Cannot find CD package for 2018 so I can't find License Code.

There is no license code for the 2018 TurboTax desktop software.  The license code is only used for the 2019 TurboTax desktop software.

If it is asking for the License Code then it is trying to install or open the 2019 program.  The 14 digit License Code is a new thing for 2019.

Pkrauss13
Returning Member

I have looked all over the box. is there another location it can be found?

To find your license code:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/i-can-t-find-my-license-code/01/852973

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
glentco

Can not find license code for product

glentco

Costco

Did you  buy it from Costco online or in the store?  I've done both.

I helped my friend buy the Mac program download from Costco. It went very well. You first get a confirmation email that says…..
"You will receive the redemption code, normally within the hour, via e-mail. To ensure delivery of your redemption code emails to you inbox, please add CostcoEDelivery@esd.synnex.com to your Email Address book or Safe list."

The 2nd email with the activation key came in 20 minutes. Make sure to write down or print out the 16 digit Key on the email. It is right above the Download Link. Then click on "Click Here" in the email to download the program and follow the install instructions.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies