Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

willd4500

Can I get back the money I used to pay to file

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Why do you think you should get it back?   Did you prepare a tax return?   Did you e-file it?   If you e-filed and it was rejected you can either try to fix it and re-file, or you can print, sign and mail the return.   The fee is for preparing a tax return and is the same whether you e-file or mail it in an envelope.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

No.  Once you complete and file your tax return there is no refund of the TurboTax account fees when using the online editions.

willd4500

I E filed ,but my taxes were already filed , I didnt know , so can I get the money 59 dollars back ?

@willd4500 What do you mean "already filed?"   Do you mean it was rejected with the message that a return had already been filed using your SSN?   If that happened, then you need to print, sign and mail your return instead of e-filing.

Or have a conversation with customer support to explain more clearly.

No one in the user forum can resolve a billing issue.  If you have a question about your TurboTax fees or billing, make sure you use the word “billing” in your request for help.  Do not use the word “refund.”

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies