Solved: My preview 2016 filling say "federal refund is $63,355" even I has not W2 withheld. what is mean ?

My preview 2016 filling say "federal refund is $63,355" even I has not W2 withheld. what is mean ?

I am in need to clarify this before filling to the IRS

Do not file your return with this error. Go back over everything that you entered, especially any income you entered.  Look carefully for misplaced decimals, commas where decimals should have been, and extra zeros.  You probably have at least one or more typos that you have to find and fix.  The decimal point and the comma are right next to each other on the keyboard, so entering the wrong figure is a common mistake.