turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Wont let me transmit my return electronically. Wanting me to complete an action to verify Im not a robot but there is nothing to verify.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ValerieL

Wont let me transmit my return electronically. Wanting me to complete an action to verify Im not a robot but there is nothing to verify.

It may be due to a CAPTCHA not appearing. Try this, hope it helps you. 

If your "Transmit My Returns Now" button is not working, it may be due to a CAPTCHA not appearing, where one would need to checkmark "I am not a robot."

• First, simply refresh the page in your browser and see if that changes anything.
  • If not, then log out and clear your browser Internet cache.
  • Close the browser and reopen it.
  • Make sure cookies are allowed/enabled in your browser settings so the CAPTCHA will appear.
  • If still unsuccessful, do all the above, then this time open a private window/private browsing (aka "incognito mode").
  • Log in with the private window (again making sure cookies are allowed) and try the efile again.

NOTE:   Or are you using any script blockers/ad blockers?  If so, perhaps that is blocking the CAPTCHA.

If that doesn't work, see if a different browser (with cookies allowed) will solve it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
    ValerieL

It may be due to a CAPTCHA not appearing. Try this, hope it helps you. 

If your "Transmit My Returns Now" button is not working, it may be due to a CAPTCHA not appearing, where one would need to checkmark "I am not a robot."

• First, simply refresh the page in your browser and see if that changes anything.
    • If not, then log out and clear your browser Internet cache.
    • Close the browser and reopen it.
    • Make sure cookies are allowed/enabled in your browser settings so the CAPTCHA will appear.
    • If still unsuccessful, do all the above, then this time open a private window/private browsing (aka "incognito mode").
    • Log in with the private window (again making sure cookies are allowed) and try the efile again.

NOTE:   Or are you using any script blockers/ad blockers?  If so, perhaps that is blocking the CAPTCHA.

If that doesn't work, see if a different browser (with cookies allowed) will solve it.
      nepveuxwc

There is no box for captcha code

MichelleLO
      Intuit Alumni

If you are not able to see the reCaptcha image when transmitting your returns, please see the below TurboTax FAQ for troubleshooting steps:

What if Transmit Returns doesn't work?

@nepveuxwc

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
      **Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
      Manage cookies