Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Is the $44.99 for Max Benefits an additional charge or does it include the $39.99 fee for filing federal tax form?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Is the $44.99 for Max Benefits an additional charge or does it include the $39.99 fee for filing federal tax form?

It's an additional charge.  

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301994

stwdavis

This is the only thing I could find related to my topic. I've had 3 calls with support and the 3rd one at least offered to send me andemail to request a refund, but that doesn't apply to my issue. 

I was overcharged 49.00 dollars for something that I didn't order and I specifically recall not selecting the Max benefits service. My tax return was 49.00 short of what I should have received after the charges for my FED and State and 39.00 processing fee.

I can't seem to get any help online or through the support line.

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Please review the 2 FAQ's below regarding the addition and desired removal of MAX benefits. If you require further assistance you may try contacting support via phone (not sure if you were unable to get through prior). Contact details can be found here.

Can I remove MAX?

Can I get a refund for MAX?

@stwdavis

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies