What is the TurboTax 100% Accurate Calculation Guarantee?
SOLVED•by TurboTax•397•Updated July 27, 2021
In plain English, if you pay an IRS or state penalty or interest because of a TurboTax calculation error, we'll pay you the penalty and interest.
For complete details, see our Intuit Software End User License Agreement (look about 2/3 of the way down the page, under the heading TurboTax Accurate Calculation Guarantee).
You can read the fine print at the Intuit Software End User License Agreement for TurboTax Desktop Software or the End User License Agreement for TurboTax Online. Enter accurate calculation in the Find feature in your browser (usually listed under Edit) to go to it quickly.
- I got a letter or notice from the IRS
- How do I submit a claim under the TurboTax 100% Accurate Calculation Guarantee or 100% Accurate, Exp...
- What documents do I need to submit a claim under the TurboTax 100% Accurate Calculation Guarantee?
- What is the TurboTax Audit Support Guarantee?
- What's the difference between the Audit Support Guarantee and Audit Defense?