hamfree

I never did my 2015 taxes. can i do them through turbo tax?

I started my 2015 taxes in 2016 but never finished.   Will I be able to finish them through Turbo Tax?

AustinTS

To do your taxes for prior years, you will need the tax software for those years. TurboTax Online is only available for the current year, however, you can purchase the CD/Download versions for prior years here to prepare your returns for the past 3 years:

Prior year TurboTax Products

Prior year tax returns cannot be electronically filed, however once you have prepared your return using TurboTax, you can print out a copy to mail to the IRS.

AustinTS

Prior year TurboTax Products