dmpj1982

I need help filing my taxes. Irs asking about forms and need to amend also need to change bank info for direct deposit

HelenC12

The best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person to get the help you need is to select the version you are using below.

We're open daily from 5 AM to 9 PM PT.

TurboTax also has paid services.

For instructions on how to amend your income tax return, click here.

To edit your direct deposit information, as you go through the File section, we'll show you all your refund options; just pick the one you like the best and go for it!

Source: TurboTax FAQ

Paulinedavis

I need to re do my taxes

Paulinedavis

I need to amend my taxes 

SusanY1

We will be happy to help - please provide us with a little more information about what forms the IRS is inquiring about and/or what items you need to amend. 

If amending a tax return that has already been filed (Form 1040X) it is not possible to change bank account information.  If you are due any additional refund, the IRS will mail a check to you. 

@Paulinedavis

Paulinedavis

How do I amend my taxes