I'm not a robot not working.

I'm not a robot not working.

I'm not a robot not working.

If the "I am not a robot" Captcha is not working right or has missing elements, try this:

NOTE:   Are you using any ad blockers or script blockers?   If so, that may be blocking the Captcha.

Otherwise, here's how to troubleshoot:

• First, simply refresh the page in your browser and see if that changes anything.
  • If not, then log out and clear your browser Internet cache.
  • Close the browser and reopen it.
  • Make sure cookies are allowed/enabled in your browser settings so the Captcha will appear.
  • Log in and try again.
  • If still unsuccessful, do all the above, then this time open a private window/private browsing (aka "incognito mode").
  • Log in with the private window (again making sure cookies are allowed) and try the efile again.
Or see if trying a different browser (with cookies allowed) will solve it.

I'm not a robot not working.

IE can be problematic, so try a different browser,

I'm not a robot not working.

I am getting this problem within TTX19 for Mac program, not the webpage.  How can I fix that?

I check the I am not a robot box.  It brings up photos, but on the 1st click everything goes white and you can't do anything else.

I'm not a robot not working.

Please see this TurboTax FAQ for troubleshooting Tips on how to resolve this issue for TurboTax Cd/Download which explains to close all programs except TurboTax, including virus protection, download accelerators, and any other programs running in the background:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/e-file/help/what-if-transmit-returns-doesn-t-work/00/25805