If the "I am not a robot" Captcha is not working right or has missing elements, try this:
NOTE: Are you using any ad blockers or script blockers? If so, that may be blocking the Captcha.
Otherwise, here's how to troubleshoot:
- First, simply refresh the page in your browser and see if that changes anything.
- If not, then log out and clear your browser Internet cache.
- Close the browser and reopen it.
- Make sure cookies are allowed/enabled in your browser settings so the Captcha will appear.
- Log in and try again.
- If still unsuccessful, do all the above, then this time open a private window/private browsing (aka "incognito mode").
- Log in with the private window (again making sure cookies are allowed)
and try the efile again.
I am getting this problem within TTX19 for Mac program, not the webpage. How can I fix that?
I check the I am not a robot box. It brings up photos, but on the 1st click everything goes white and you can't do anything else.
Please see this TurboTax FAQ for troubleshooting Tips on how to resolve this issue for TurboTax Cd/Download which explains to close all programs except TurboTax, including virus protection, download accelerators, and any other programs running in the background:
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"