turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I keep getting this message at filing my return. We are unable to continue your return at this time We’re having a little trouble processing your info.

Anyone else getting this message?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

I keep getting this message at filing my return. We are unable to continue your return at this time We’re having a little trouble processing your info.

That can happen when some forms are unavailable. Please refer to the forms availability table to see when they will become available.

IRS forms availability table for TurboTax individual...

IRS forms availability table for TurboTax Business

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

7 Replies
AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

That can happen when some forms are unavailable. Please refer to the forms availability table to see when they will become available.

IRS forms availability table for TurboTax individual...

IRS forms availability table for TurboTax Business

I'm getting it too. I don't immediately see any forms that I'm needing to use that are listed as unavailable, but I guess I'll try again on the 18th when more forms are released.  Hopefully this is the problem.

I'm trying to file from overseas which I'm sure is allowed...?

BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

Are you getting a specific message regarding what form(s) are preventing you from filing? In regards to filing overseas, you can file while residing overseas. However, you must use a US bank account for your deposit, and any fees must be paid with an account with a US address. For more information, please click here.

No specific message. It just says it can’t continue and to check back in 15 mins.  I cleared cache/cookies and tried a different browser, but no luck. 
I didn’t even get far enough for any payment, but do have US accounts so that’s not a problem.  
Would love any other advice if you have it.  

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

If you are having issues and need assistance, please contact customer support. Please see the Customer Support phone number below:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

If you would like to reach out through our website, please see the TurboTax FAQ below for contact information: https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

Lamnot1

Same issue here - you're not the only one.  Going to wait till the 18th and try again :(

I was finally able to complete mine today.  Nothing changed, so who knows what the issue was...?  Good luck! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies