I have tried many times and cannot login to my account. I am ready to file my taxes else where if I can not get in to my account.

I have had a 6 digit code sent to my phone multiple times and it always rejects it.

Says it does not recognize me.

Very frustrated.

Please find a helpful FAQ to assist you with the verification code problems you are having:

Additionally, we can help you recover your User ID or password with the information provided below:

If you need help getting your TurboTax Online User ID or password, go to our account recovery page and follow the instructions.

For more detailed information, go to Forgot your TurboTax User ID or password?

If you have changed your email address and can no longer access the email you used to sign up for TurboTax, you can submit a request to change your email here.

• Was this helpful?
  • Yes
  • No 

What is the problem?

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery

try this link, it worked for me. I was locked in a weird loop until I found this link on a forum.

i cant access turbo tax with internet explorer

You may have a duplicate account. This article helps: How many TurboTax accounts do I have?

This is a link to the Account Recovery Request.

As a last resort, there is always the option of calling TurboTax directly: What is the TurboTax phone number?

Ihave tried everything I can't get in im getting very earatated

@savana wrote:

This is a web browser issue.  Clear cache and cookies on your web browser.  Close the browser.  Relaunch the browser.  Sign onto your TurboTax account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

If the problem persists, change your web browser.

I put name & password in then it tell me to load a brozer why?? I have used turbo for 3 years.

Try these steps as DoninGA suggests. Use this link if you need help with browser clearing.  

1.  Clear cache and cookies on your web browser.

2.  Close the browser. 

3.  Relaunch the browser. 

4  Sign onto your TurboTax account

I log onto my account page and it blinks off, then back on with user name and pass word I just filled in.   It was the same image I had when I signed in moments before.  It does not inform me of any mistakes, just shows me my account log in window again and again and...… HELP !!!     Rollo    [email address removed]   [phone number removed]

I have tried many times to log into my account and even downloaded a web browser as requested .  Where do I go from here?  Just want to get my taxes done--I used TurboTax last year!

@na77ma80 wrote:

What happens when you use this website and sign on with your User ID and Password - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

I am havring trubl living in pls help