I got confirmation my return was filed. Got email for action required What is going on? Patricia

Email from whom ?   What action ?

Turbo tax saying that my taxes weren't Efiled

Yes  When you efile you get back 2 emails.  The first email only confirms the transmission.  The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile.
You can check your efile status here     <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/">https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/ef...>

Also when i sign in it brings up a different email address that i didnt use when i filed so i say no thats not me then it goes to my email address. I don't remember how much return was for to check on IRS site. Wont let me download to print wants to charge me

Try these steps to recover your User ID or password:

1.      Go to our account recovery page.

2.      Enter one of the following:

o    Phone number (recommended)

o    Email address

o    User ID

3.      Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once you’re done, we’ll either send you a code to help you recover your account, or show/send you a list of accounts associated with your info.

·         If you’re still unable to recover your account, select Try something else on the Account Recovery page. We’ll ask additional questions to verify your identity.

Keep in mind: Once you’re back in your account, make sure to include or update your phone number. Doing so helps increase account security and ease account recovery.

(If you're looking to access a prior year return, go here.)

Related Information:

·         I forgot my password in the TurboTax CD/Download software

·         How do I update my TurboTax account information?

·         Forgot your TurboTax Advantage login?

·         I forgot my password in the TurboTax Mobile App

·         How do I access my prior year (2017) return?

GEN12964
p_cg_tto_us_lc_na_question:L4za3Ln1j_US_en_US

Answered by  TurboTax FAQ  to  this question