TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
4772 people found this useful

How do I access my prior year (2017) return?

Sign in to TurboTax to see your prior year return. We'll help guide you to it through personalized help.

If you’re already signed in, we can help you find your return.

If you just need last year’s AGI or to amend your return, we can help with that too.