Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

slgmama

I cannot find the typical way to just choose a needed form. I have very few business deductions, I do not need your Small Bus upgrade, but I do need to file a schedule C

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I cannot find the typical way to just choose a needed form. I have very few business deductions, I do not need your Small Bus upgrade, but I do need to file a schedule C

Sorry--with online TurboTax -- which is what you are posting from, if you need a schedule C then you must upgrade to Self-Employed.  The schedule C is not available for Deluxe or Premier.   If you were using desktop software the answer would be different.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

You can enter Self Employment Income into Online Deluxe or Premier but if you have any expenses you will have to upgrade to the Self Employed version. 

Or there is TheTurbo Tax Freedom website which is free for federal and state if you qualify.  And has more forms than the Federal Free Edition, like the full 1040 return and Schedules A, B, C , D, E, F, EIC, H, K-1, SE,  etc.

NOTE:  You will have to log out of your regular Turbo Tax Account and setup a new account with a new username and new password or it will take you back to regular Turbo Tax.

To qualify for the Tax Freedom website  you just need to meet one of these 3 things

AGI $34,000 or less

Active duty military with AGI of $66,000 or less

OR qualify for EIC (earned income credit)

In order to use the Tax Freedom Edition, you have to start it at a special website:

http://turbotax.intuit.com/taxfreedom/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies