turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where can I find a breakdown of my fees AFTER filing? I am 100% NEVER using TurboTax again! They're so shady! Please & Thank you!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

Where can I find a breakdown of my fees AFTER filing? I am 100% NEVER using TurboTax again! They're so shady! Please & Thank you!

I already filed, so this link is not for me but appreciate you answering.

Why do you think the link is not for you?  Your fees are not different after you filed.  Did you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your federal refund?
  (Remember that if you did that, you also agreed to an extra refund processing fee of $39.99--or $44.99 in CA)
How can I see my TurboTax  fees?   
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2565973-how-do-i-review-my-fees-in-turbotax-online">https://ttlc.i...>
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Where can I find a breakdown of my fees AFTER filing? I am 100% NEVER using TurboTax again! They're so shady! Please &amp; Thank you!

Because "After signing in to (continuing) your online return.." My taxes are already filed. There is no "blue/ green utton."

Where can I find a breakdown of my fees AFTER filing? I am 100% NEVER using TurboTax again! They're so shady! Please &amp; Thank you!

Click on Add a State to let you back into your retun.

why do you have to "Add a state" to find your fee schedule ?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies