turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How do I send an email to turbotax?

@silentg490 wrote:

@DoninGA wrote:

@silentg490 

You were told back in January how to delete your account - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/re-can-i-delete-my-turbotax-account/01/1050770#M3...

As stated previously how to remove your date from your account and how to stop any TurboTax emails was answered in January.  If you do not have the ability to do this then contact TurboTax support.

See this TurboTax support FAQ on how to contact Support - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489

Use this website to contact TurboTax support during business hours - https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/
Support can also be reached by messaging them on these pages https://www.facebook.com/turbotax/ and https://twitter.com/TeamTurboTax

Use this phone number and select TurboTax - 1-800-4-INTUIT ([phone number removed])

I have done all of those things and somehow I still have two turbotax accounts under the same email and they will not delete them. You work for a broken company. I'm sorry you have to put up with this.

No, I do not work for TurbotTax or Intuit.  Never have.  What you are doing is just posting on other user's threads and sending them messages that they do not deserve or need.  If you continue you are only making others consider you as a nuisance and does not help you get your issue resolved.

If you have spoken to support then you know that online accounts cannot be deleted but all information in the account can be removed.  You have also been told how to remove your email from any TurboTax marketing messages.

Posting as you are does not help you or anyone else.

Robert M
Returning Member

Dear Sir/Madam,

I E-filed my 2019 Federal income taxes on Saturday, March 21, 2020 and requested that my refund be deposited in my savings account.  On the following Monday, March 23, the amount in that same savings account was reduced by $2000.00; twenty, $100-dollar, unauthorized withdrawals.  Fortunately, the bank was able to reverse these withdrawals.

The bank is treating this incident as “Identity Theft”, and I have to do some protective things to prevent recurrence.  However, as these fraudulent withdrawals from my account, and the E-Filing of my taxes, occurred within the same time frame, I am not convinced that it is Identity Theft.  Could the electronic transmission of my tax data have been Intercepted and used to make these withdrawals from my savings account? How save is E-Filing?

I have been E-filing my taxes via TurboTax for fifteen years without a problem, and know that your literature says: “E-Filing is safer than the mail”.  But this incident has triggered some apprehension for me.  Have you had any incidents of electronically filed tax data being intercepted?  Would appreciate your comments.

ThomasM125
Expert Alumni

You have to be licensed and approved by the IRS to qualify as an e-file provider. This entails demonstrating to the IRS that adequate quality control procedures are put into place to insure that your personal information is properly safeguarded. TurboTax has clearly met those standards or it would not be allowed to transmit your tax information electronically.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Bre6

I was in a severe domestic situation and I moved to Missoula Montana to get away from my abuser. Anyway I got to the domestic shelter here in Montana around the 24 of February. I've since realized that my abuser (Mike) stole my turbo tax card. I've called several times to cancel my old card and get a new one but stayed on hold for over 3 hrs. My question is how do I replace my card and update my address

KrisD15
Expert Alumni

You can use the link below and report the card lost or stolen. 

TurboTax Card

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

How can I send my taxes to TurboTax via email

@3568413 wrote:

How can I send my taxes to TurboTax via email

What are you talking about?  Your tax returns are NOT sent to TurboTax at all.    A Federal tax return is to be filed with the IRS, and a state tax return is filed with the proper state tax agency.   So I have no idea what prompted your question, but it is the wrong path.

And in any case, it's not safe to send tax returns to anyone in regular email, which is not a secure method of transmission.  A tax return is way too sensitive.  A return has the bulk of your important personal info including possible bank deposit numbers.

Kimbyl68

My turbotax corona virus stimulus information keep getting rejected. How can I find out what's wrong

@Kimbyl68 wrote:

My turbotax corona virus stimulus information keep getting rejected. How can I find out what's wrong

It will be rejected if the IRS has received a 2019 tax return with your name and Social Security number already on a tax return that has been accepted by the IRS.

sbraa

Don’t know really . I have two accounts for some odd reason . Hope I get two tax returns lol 

I will NEVER  use Turbo Tax again!  You deducted $170.00 from my Federal tax return.  That's a ridiculous

amount to charge!  [email address removed]

@1616conner wrote:

I will NEVER  use Turbo Tax again!  You deducted $170.00 from my Federal tax return.  That's a ridiculous

amount to charge!  [email address removed]

This is a public Internet forum.  For your privacy and security, please do not post any personal info here.  It looks like the forum privacy filter has removed your email address for your protection. 

This is mainly a user community forum--not a direct route to TurboTax Support.  The fees depend on which product you choose, whether there was a state return, any add-ons, etc., and should have displayed on a "Review your order" screen prior to filing.    Without knowing the specifics of what products you used, it's hard to comment on the fees in a user forum.   Also, if you chose to pay the fees out of the Federal refund, there is an additional $40 service fee for that payment method ($45 for California filers.)

If you need to discuss your fees with TurboTax Support, you'd need to phone them.  Here's how:

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

Or use this contact form:
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

I want to leave feedback on what wonderful support I had with the help of filing my taxes on turbotax. How do I go about doing that?

@erictyler92 wrote:

I want to leave feedback on what wonderful support I had with the help of filing my taxes on turbotax. How do I go about doing that?

I'm glad you had a good experience.    Start a new thread of your own and describe your experience.  To do so you can go to the page below and click the blue "Ask a Question" button.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/after-you-file/discussion/02/203

Space in the title is limited, so use the title as a summary.  Then below the title line is a box where you have plenty of room to explain.

Someone will likely forward it to TurboTax Support.

I was wondering why it say turbo tax is free, but once I was done I have to pay $100

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies