How do I delete my turbotax account?

How do I delete my turbotax account?

How do I delete my turbotax account?

You can clear all of the information in the account, but you will need to Contact Customer Support  to have an account deactivated.

You can use Clear & Start Over. As long as you haven't paid your TurboTax Online fee (or registered a cost-free version), you can clear any data you entered. (Fees paid through Refund Processing and pre-paid code also count as "paid.") Once you've paid or registered, we're required to store copies of your return. These are the same requirements imposed on accountants, CPAs, and other professional tax preparers.

Don't worry if you started a TurboTax Online return but didn't finish it. We're still dedicated to protecting every customer's personal and financial information. Find out more.

Using Clear & Start Over in TurboTax Online. If you are using a phone or tablet to complete your tax return y will have to exit the app and load the mobile browser or a computer. Clear and Start over is located in the blue bar the left in the mobile web. 

Please see the TurboTax FAQ below for more information:

How do I delete my turbotax account?

How do I delete my turbotax account?

Clear my account with TurboTax

Employee TurboTax Specialist

How do I delete my turbotax account?

We are not able to help you with account deletion over the AnswerXchange. For assistance with that, you will need to contact us by phone and a representative will be able to explain your options and assist you further. Please follow the instructions listed in the following TurboTax FAQ to contact Customer Support for further assistance.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

How do I delete my turbotax account?

I messed up put wrong user I'd on my card need help to fix it please 

Employee TurboTax Specialist

How do I delete my turbotax account?

Could you clarify if this is for your Green Dot Card?