turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

korhk72

How can I pay for Turbo Tax if I don't have a US based credit card?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Do you have a refund due?  If you do you can pay TurboTax by having the fee deducted from your refund.  There is a charge for that service.

For fee payment, we can only accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards with a U.S. billing address.

Another option is to pay your fees with your federal refund, also known as Pay With My Refund (charges may apply).

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Do you have a refund due?  If you do you can pay TurboTax by having the fee deducted from your refund.  There is a charge for that service.

For fee payment, we can only accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards with a U.S. billing address.

Another option is to pay your fees with your federal refund, also known as Pay With My Refund (charges may apply).

Or....can you find somewhere to purchase one of those pre-paid debit cards and get one with a U.S. based billing address.   If you are abroad, you can likely get one from the U.S. embassy.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies