How can I delete Schedule SE? I am self-employed overseas, pay local Social Security taxes so do not have to file schedule SE. But can't get rid of it.

Schedule SE is automatically generate when I fill out Schedule C. But with the agreement between US and France, I am not subject to self-employment tax. But when I tried to delete Schedule SE, it did not go away.

You are correct. You aren’t required to pay SE tax when any of the following applies:

You are subject only to the social security laws of a foreign country under the provisions of a social security agreement between the United States and that country.  

This is how to correct your situation:

• Business
  • Business Taxes...start
  • Self-employment tax...start
  • Make adjustments
  • Enter your profit in the box "Other SE Nonfarm Profit (loss)"  Enter it as a negative.

[Edited 04.13.19|1:22pmPST]

This did not solve my problem - it still created self-employment tax which I should not have to pay

You entered your total profit from the Schedule C. Enter it as a negative

I just tried it. It works

[Edited 04.13.19|1:22pmPST]

I can see how entering the Other SE Nonfarm Profit (loss) as  a negative would cancel the Schedule C income and remove the self employment tax but this seems to me as a work-around which the IRS may not appreciate. All I need to do is delete the Self Employment tax form (SE)

OK, I see what you are recommending - by putting in the loss in SE Other non-farm profit (loss) it eliminates the form SE. Thanks. (Too bad Turbo Tax doesn't have a more direct solution for us overseas filers)