Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

reihman

I am using turbotax self employed. I need form 4136.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

The Search function should have worked with either entering 4136 or 4136, fuel credit

Sign out of your account and then sign back in.  Click on My Account at the top of the program screen.  Click on Save & Sign Out.  Then sign back onto the account.

When have signed onto the 2016 tax return, click on the Search box.  The Search window should populate with several types of suggested answers immediately after clicking on the Search box.  See the first screenshot.

Typing in 4136 in the Search box and clicking on the hour glass should give the result to click on the Jump to 4136.  See second screenshot.

You are not seeing the results as noted in both screenshots?

If not, then you will need to contact TurboTax support and speak with a Support agent for real-time assistance.  See this TurboTax support FAQ on how to contact Support - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489

View solution in original post

8 Replies
reihman

I do not get a choice of "Jump to 4136

That should have worked by entering 4136 and then clicking on the hourglass to the right of the Search box.
Try entering  '4136, fuel credit' without the single quote marks.
reihman

Doen not work - gives me answers such as   form 4136 is available in home and business.  but later says that on line home and business is now named Self Employed, and I have self employed but still cannot get to 4036.
reihman

The Search function should have worked with either entering 4136 or 4136, fuel credit

Sign out of your account and then sign back in.  Click on My Account at the top of the program screen.  Click on Save & Sign Out.  Then sign back onto the account.

When have signed onto the 2016 tax return, click on the Search box.  The Search window should populate with several types of suggested answers immediately after clicking on the Search box.  See the first screenshot.

Typing in 4136 in the Search box and clicking on the hour glass should give the result to click on the Jump to 4136.  See second screenshot.

You are not seeing the results as noted in both screenshots?

If not, then you will need to contact TurboTax support and speak with a Support agent for real-time assistance.  See this TurboTax support FAQ on how to contact Support - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489

Enter 4136 in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to 4136.

Bhamp

Isn’t working. How aggravating. 

Bhamp

Go to tools, then search topic, type 4136 and click GO 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies