turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

smithstokley
Returning Member

E-file for State. I can enter my billing address but I can not go to next page as it is too big for screen and no scroll bar is available. If you ant your $24.99......

Yes, this is my problem

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

E-file for State. I can enter my billing address but I can not go to next page as it is too big for screen and no scroll bar is available. If you ant your $24.99......

If the above resolution did not help, please contact support. 

This FAQ will provide you with the steps to contact an agent. 
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

@smithstokley

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
BigTax

I enter my billing information and it won’t let me page down to complete?

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

Which version of TurboTax are you using, Desktop or Online? Please respond to this thread for further assistance. @BigTax 

Having this problem in 2021 and was on the phone for 2 days. No agents were able to help until I resized my screen monitor to 100% as suggested and it worked! were able to make the payment and continue to e-file my returns. Thank you!

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

We are happy to hear you were able t get the issue resolved. Please let us know if we can assist you further. @yilong2

Webfoot45

Solved!!! Thank you.  This was almost the third year I was going to mail in my state return because of this issue.  Your solution opened my eyes.  Maybe TT does not realize that the $24.99 fees can mount up.

@Webfoot45  There are many posts.  Which one solved it for you?  But mailing the state return does avoid the $24.99 (19.99 before March 1) efile fee.  

go to settings - system - display , scroll down to scale and layout and your display should be 100% for this to work - if its 125% or 150% - change it to 100% and this should fix any issues.

thank you, I  had been trying to process payment.  When i changed the monitor to 100% from 125% it worked. Kept me from having to go to PO tonight.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies