turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

E-file for State. I can enter my billing address but I can not go to next page as it is too big for screen and no scroll bar is available. If you ant your $24.99......

@aeosgood 

Oh, I see you have already resolved this while I was making my image for my answer above.  🙂

So my answer is redundant.

Good news!

Jesese

E-file for State. I can enter my billing address but I can not go to next page as it is too big for screen and no scroll bar is available. If you ant your $24.99......

I need a State eFile confirmation Number 

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Your e-file status is confirmation that you have filed, you may obtain it by using this tool @Jesese.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
David194

Hi,

For 2020 Business, I am not able to go from Billing address page to the payment verification page....I tried screen size...did not help...any updates on this?  Thank you, David

@David194 wrote:

Hi,

For 2020 Business, I am not able to go from Billing address page to the payment verification page....I tried screen size...did not help...any updates on this?  Thank you, David

I don't know what all you tried.  There are 2 display settings you need to check in Windows settings>system>display.

First be sure the scale is set to 100%.  See if that solves it.

If not, leave scale at 100%, and try resolution of 800x600.

It that doesn't work, then try resolution of 1024x768,

If that doesn't work, then try the next higher.

You also might be able to see a little more of that payment screen (and hopefully part of the Continue button) if you turn off the Windows task bar that many people have along the bottom of the screen.  To do that, right-click the taskbar and choose "Taskbar settings".  Then choose "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode."   Once you toggle that the taskbar disappears, but you can make it come and go my moving your mouse pointer slowly all the way to the bottom edge of the screen and hovering.

This worked for me,  thank you.  Set display settings smaller to 100% to give my laptop more screen size.  There it was at the bottom, the option to continue to advance the state file payment screen. 

Developers need to fix that pop-up window so that the side bar can scroll down.   I had no option to tab down, very frustrating.

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

We are happy it was resolved. If you have more questions, please feel free to reach out. 

gr8sewr
Returning Member

Yes, that worked out perfectly!!  Thank You

Katina S
Intuit Alumni

We're glad that worked for you! If you find you need additional help, feel free to reach back out to us here.

@gr8sewr

I HAVE TRIED EVERY THING THAT YOU  HAVE 

SUGGESTED TO PAY THE $25 TO E-MAIL MY AZ STATE TAX RETURN.  i HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 2 DAYS TO FIGURE OUT A SIMPLE WAY TO JUST PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD AND i JUST  HAVE NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL.  I PAY WITH MY CREDIT CARDS FOR ALMOST ALL MY 

BILLS AND i CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT A SYSTEM TO WORK.  THE PROBLEM LIES WITH THE FACT THAT YOU INSIST ON CHECKING OR CHANGING MY E-MAIL BUT ONE I GO TO MY E-MAIL AND CANNOT RETURN TO THE PAGE THAT I WAS ON (I HAVE ONLY ONE E-MAL address).

POEASE HELP...MY PHONE # IS [phone number removed].  E-MAIL ADDRESS IS [email address removed].

@NICKNICHOLSON wrote:

I HAVE TRIED EVERY THING THAT YOU  HAVE 

SUGGESTED TO PAY THE $25 TO E-MAIL MY AZ STATE TAX RETURN.  i HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 2 DAYS TO FIGURE OUT A SIMPLE WAY TO JUST PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD AND i JUST  HAVE NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL.  I PAY WITH MY CREDIT CARDS FOR ALMOST ALL MY 

BILLS AND i CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT A SYSTEM TO WORK.  THE PROBLEM LIES WITH THE FACT THAT YOU INSIST ON CHECKING OR CHANGING MY E-MAIL BUT ONE I GO TO MY E-MAIL AND CANNOT RETURN TO THE PAGE THAT I WAS ON (I HAVE ONLY ONE E-MAL address).

POEASE HELP...MY PHONE # IS [phone number removed].  E-MAIL ADDRESS IS [email address removed].

Sorry you're having trouble.  This is mainly a user community forum.   Also please be aware this is a public Internet forum, so you should not post any personal info in this forum.  Fortunately, it looks like the forum's privacy filter removed your personal info for your protection against spammers/scammers.   TurboTax Support will not phone or email you from this forum.

Please phone TurboTax Customer Support for assistance.

Support hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern), 7 days/week

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

Cool Bill
Returning Member

Maybe your screen display is too large. Try pressing Ctrl&-. To enlarge the screen press Ctrl&+.

Hope that works.

Mr Bill

There was a problem earlier with trying to pay from the Desktop program and getting an invalid email error.  But it must have got fixed.  Try updating your program, go up to Online - Check for Updates.  Then close and restart the program.  You might need to clear your cookies and cache.  Maybe even reboot your computer.

I have this same problem.  I have logged in to your site and my credit card information is accurate.  How can I get past this screen and pay for filing WI taxes and finish e-filing taxes?!?!?!?

MR

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

@FIRSTROE

Please see the above suggestions by @VolvoGirl.  If they do not work for you, please reach out to us directly using the Help Article here.  This ensures you will get to the correct department as quickly as possible.   

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies