You can make an appointment through TurboTax Live. Please see this TurboTax Help article: What is TurboTax Live?
While you can't make an appointment, here are some other "live" resources:
- If you are using TurboTax Online, you can click on the Live Tax Advice link at the top right of your screen. [See screenshot below.]
- You can also call TurboTax and speak with an agent. TurboTax customer service/support does not have a single phone number but has many different phone numbers based on the type of platform used. So that we can direct your call to the best person/department to help you:
- Click on this link: https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/
- Select your TurboTax platform.
- Ask your question / state your problem. Do NOT use the word "refund' or you will get a phone number for tax refunds.
- Click Submit.
- On the next screen, choose the Call option and follow the instructions. You will be given the approximate wait time.
You'll get a toll-free number to a TurboTax expert who is specially-trained to handle your particular issue.
I am so trying to make an appointment.
I will try another service if you are too busy
call/text [phone number removed]
email [email address removed]
Monday March 8 th. Ok??
@mayer1 You will need to follow either of the steps that Irene2805 has provided above.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
@Cindydar65 Which stimulus check are you asking about? If you did not receive the 1st and/or 2nd stimulus check you can get it as a recovery rebate credit when you prepare your 2020 ta return. As for the 3rd check
TurboTax cannot track your 3rd stimulus or tell you when it will arrive. The IRS is issuing 3rd stimulus checks on its own timetable.
You can use the IRS Get My Payment site to see what is expected for your 3rd stimulus check:
The stimulus check is an advance on a credit you can receive on your 2020 tax return. If something went wrong or you did not get the 1st and/or 2nd stimulus check in 2020, you can get it when you file your 2020 return in 2021
The Recovery Rebate Credit will be found in the FEDERAL REVIEW section. ( you should see "Let's make sure you got the right stimulus amount”) If you are eligible it will end up on line 30 of your 2020 Form 1040.
Make sure that you enter ALL of the stimulus money received for the 1st and 2nd stimulus for yourself, your spouse and your children.
Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen. Click on Tools. Click on View Tax Summary. Click on Preview my 1040 on the left side of the screen.
@Cindydar65 There is a detailed reply directly above this question that you just posted. You keep posting to the forum but do not seem to be seeing the replies.