willd4500

Can I get back the money I used to pay to file

Why do you think you should get it back?   Did you prepare a tax return?   Did you e-file it?   If you e-filed and it was rejected you can either try to fix it and re-file, or you can print, sign and mail the return.   The fee is for preparing a tax return and is the same whether you e-file or mail it in an envelope.

No.  Once you complete and file your tax return there is no refund of the TurboTax account fees when using the online editions.

willd4500

I E filed ,but my taxes were already filed , I didnt know , so can I get the money 59 dollars back ?

@willd4500 What do you mean "already filed?"   Do you mean it was rejected with the message that a return had already been filed using your SSN?   If that happened, then you need to print, sign and mail your return instead of e-filing.

Or have a conversation with customer support to explain more clearly.

No one in the user forum can resolve a billing issue.  If you have a question about your TurboTax fees or billing, make sure you use the word “billing” in your request for help.  Do not use the word “refund.”

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number