Charles Schwab is missing from the list of banks and brokerages that TurboTax can retrieve the 1099-INT and 1099-DIV documents from. Is that faulty?

Charles Schwab is available for import of 1099-INT and1099-DIV, as well as other forms.  See the Screenshot below.  Schwab forms are scheduled to be available to import February 2.

No, but many of the financial institutions do not have data ready for you to import before about mid-February. You need to be patient.

If you are using the Desktop program you may habe to update it.

I originally had Charles Schwab pop up in the search but now it is gone. Is anyone else experiencing the same?

Yes, I'm experiencing the same thing with Charles Schwab not appearing in the list of banks/brokerage firms, even though their logo appears in the previous screen.  I received a notice from Charles Schwab that the forms are currently available, so I was hoping to get a good start on my taxes.  No such luck so far.

I have Desktop Version (Updated 1/17/19) Federal + State Deluxe and it is missing from that list for me.  Is that something that TurboTax/Intuit is working on actively? Just because the documents are not avail for download does not prevent other institutions from being listed (i.e.: Betterment, Fidelity which don't have their documents yet available for import)

When I check the latest update, CS is indeed missing.  I will ask the moderators to find out why and get back when I get an answer.

still missing and when you call for help it goes no ware

As per the last 2 entries on this post.
It has been reported.
Hoping for a fix soon.

Same Problem and also now missing Raymond James as well..

Fixed: I just logged in 1/25/19 after an Update and I now see the option !

That's great news.  Thanks for sharing, and thanks for using TurboTax!

Thanks,  I now see it also

I have TurboTax 2018 Deluxe Federal + State, and Charles Schwab is missing from the list