turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

konrad20

Charles Schwab is missing from the list of banks and brokerages that TurboTax can retrieve the 1099-INT and 1099-DIV documents from. Is that faulty?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DDollar
Expert Alumni

Charles Schwab is missing from the list of banks and brokerages that TurboTax can retrieve the 1099-INT and 1099-DIV documents from. Is that faulty?

Charles Schwab is available for import of 1099-INT and1099-DIV, as well as other forms.  See the Screenshot below.  Schwab forms are scheduled to be available to import February 2.

View solution in original post

24 Replies

No, but many of the financial institutions do not have data ready for you to import before about mid-February. You need to be patient.
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

If you are using the Desktop program you may habe to update it.
CRL
Level 2

I originally had Charles Schwab pop up in the search but now it is gone. Is anyone else experiencing the same?
heilfamily
Returning Member

Yes, I'm experiencing the same thing with Charles Schwab not appearing in the list of banks/brokerage firms, even though their logo appears in the previous screen.  I received a notice from Charles Schwab that the forms are currently available, so I was hoping to get a good start on my taxes.  No such luck so far.
konrad20

I have Desktop Version (Updated 1/17/19) Federal + State Deluxe and it is missing from that list for me.  Is that something that TurboTax/Intuit is working on actively? Just because the documents are not avail for download does not prevent other institutions from being listed (i.e.: Betterment, Fidelity which don't have their documents yet available for import)

When I check the latest update, CS is indeed missing.  I will ask the moderators to find out why and get back when I get an answer.
**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
dwj10337

still missing and when you call for help it goes no ware

As per the last 2 entries on this post.
It has been reported.
Hoping for a fix soon.
bespoone2

Same Problem and also now missing Raymond James as well..
konrad20

Fixed: I just logged in 1/25/19 after an Update and I now see the option !
DDollar
Expert Alumni

That's great news.  Thanks for sharing, and thanks for using TurboTax!
bespoone2

Thanks,  I now see it also
DDollar
Expert Alumni

Charles Schwab is available for import of 1099-INT and1099-DIV, as well as other forms.  See the Screenshot below.  Schwab forms are scheduled to be available to import February 2.

konrad20

I have TurboTax 2018 Deluxe Federal + State, and Charles Schwab is missing from the list
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies