Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member


I havent filed my 2017 taxes and I need to for college, so how do I get a print out of the 2017 forms so that I can file my 2017 taxes.

3 Replies
Level 15


If you choose to use TurboTax to complete and file a 2017 tax return you will need to purchase, download and install on a personal computer one of the 2017 desktop editions from this website -


A 2017 tax return can only be printed and mailed, it cannot be e-filed.


Use this IRS website for free federal forms, schedules and instructions for current and prior tax years -

Returning Member


My best option is that I prefer y'all to resend me a copy of my TAXES of 2017, that I try to file in the last two years ago!!😟 Cause I am really upset, and  cause I am so disappointed cause I never gotten the problem fix from my TAXES of 2017!!😕😥

Level 15



No one has access to your TurboTax account or your tax return.  No one can send you the tax return that you  did not successfully file.  You have to access it yourself using the exact account and user ID you used when you prepared the return. 


Something must have gone wrong with your e-file.  Either you did not actually go all the way through to the orange button that said "Transmit Return Now" and complete the process, or your tax return was rejected and you did not notice or follow up.  At this point, you have to print, sign and mail it.



 Online preparation and e-filing for 2017 is permanently closed.  You have to download 2017 software to a full PC or Mac (not to a mobile device) and then print, sign and mail your return.  If you already paid for your TurboTax software, you can contact customer support to push a download of the software to you.

To call TurboTax customer support

They are available from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time.

To finish a prior year return started in TT online:


When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS and/or your state received the return.



**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings