ireyelle

Why does it take so long to load “almost done” for about 30 minutes

BrandiLO

If you are having problems with the program loading slowly or savings your answers, please try clearing your cookies and cache. For instructions please click the following links: Clear Cookies & Clear Cache. If this does not work, I recommend trying another browser and checking your internet connection. 

hmorgans

I cleared cookies and cache in the browser I had up, but that didn't work, so I signed into Turbotax from Safari on my macbook rather than chrome, and was able to pick up where I left off and submit my returns that way! When I got to the end on chrome, I let it load/buffer for over 30 minutes before trying Safari, and eventually ×-ed out after submitting via Safari. 

TiffanyL
Employee TurboTax Specialist

We are glad you were able to complete and file your taxes using a different web browser. Other than clearing your cache and deleting cookies, the only other thing that we may have suggested would have been to contact customer support for additional assistance. I have posted a link below for TurboTax customer service if you still need assistance:

TurboTax customer service