turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Have they added where you put in if you receive the second stimulus payment I don’t see the credit I didn’t receive mine due to TurboTax

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Have they added where you put in if you receive the second stimulus payment I don’t see the credit I didn’t receive mine due to TurboTax

Note - The 2nd stimulus payment has not yet been included in the calculations for the Recovery Rebate Credit due to the IRS not yet finalizing the calculations on the Form 1040.  The Form 1040 is scheduled to be updated sometime today, 01/07/2021.  Although this is subject to change.

Do you see 2 boxes one for each?  If you didn't get one enter a 0, don't leave it blank.  It's in the Desktop program and calculated the second one.  

When updated, the program will have two boxes, to enter the first and second payments separately. We expect an update sometime today but we have no control over that.  You don’t need to be in a hurry to file your tax return. The IRS will open e-filing no earlier than January 27. Although TurboTax may open e-filing earlier than that, early returns will only go into cold storage.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies