nmroberts14

Other Income

Where do I report the income for driving for Uber?  Can I also deduct my mileage? I did not receive a 1099 for this.

I also received a 1099-NEC from officiating basketball. How do I report the income for this and the associated expenses?

I have turbo tax Federal

HelenC12

Other Income

If you drive for Uber and you officiate basketball games, you are considered self-employed. Yes, you may deduct your mileage and any other expenses associated with driving for Uber and officiating basketball games. 

If you run a small business as an independent contractor, freelancer, single-member LLC, need to use one of the following versions. 

Here are some resources to help you: 

To enter your Uber income see: How do I enter income from Uber or Lyft when I didn’t get a Form 1099 this year? 

To enter your 1099-NEC form, it's entered in the same place as form 1099-MISC.

HelenC12

Other Income

Here are some resources to help you: