Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I view my list of charitable contributions after filing my return? It is not included in the copy of the return I downloaded.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

How do I view my list of charitable contributions after filing my return? It is not included in the copy of the return I downloaded.

When you print your return, it is important to select to print the return and all worksheets to be able to view/print all of the information in the return.

@amyvernon12

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

@amyvernon12 

When you log into yoru account....click on the "Add A State"  (you won't have to)

That gets you into your tax file...you can then go to the Print Center in the left window, and save a NEW PDF copy of yoru tax file with all the worksheets...including the charity listings.  Just be sure to not to change anything in your actual tax file

I think the only folks who might not be able to do this right away, are those who may have selected using their federal refund to pay for the software fees....printing may be locked until the software fees actually get paid (I "think"....but not sure)

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies