Have they added where you put in if you receive th...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have they added where you put in if you receive the second stimulus payment I don’t see the credit I didn’t receive mine due to TurboTax

3 Replies
Level 15

Have they added where you put in if you receive the second stimulus payment I don’t see the credit I didn’t receive mine due to TurboTax

Note - The 2nd stimulus payment has not yet been included in the calculations for the Recovery Rebate Credit due to the IRS not yet finalizing the calculations on the Form 1040.  The Form 1040 is scheduled to be updated sometime today, 01/07/2021.  Although this is subject to change.

Level 15

Do you see 2 boxes one for each?  If you didn't get one enter a 0, don't leave it blank.  It's in the Desktop program and calculated the second one.  

Level 15

When updated, the program will have two boxes, to enter the first and second payments separately. We expect an update sometime today but we have no control over that.  You don’t need to be in a hurry to file your tax return. The IRS will open e-filing no earlier than January 27. Although TurboTax may open e-filing earlier than that, early returns will only go into cold storage.

*Answers are correct to the best of my ability at the time of posting but do not constitute legal or tax advice.*
Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings