Solved: Can someone explain why or how do I take care of an error-code FW2-502? I need to change one of the W-2 and the system will not let me. Can someone help?

Can someone explain why or how do I take care of an error-code FW2-502? I need to change one of the W-2 and the system will not let me. Can someone help?

There is a problem with the EIN or employer name on your W-2. Review your form and the entries in your tax return. If your entries match your W-2, contact your employer for clarification.

For more information, follow this link: 

Correcting FW2- 502  

For more information, follow this link: 

Correcting FW2- 502  

I am told my W-2 data filed does not match the IRA's.

I am not employed and therefore do not have a W-2

@normanbrennecke 

Look at your return ... do you have anything on the form 1040 line 1 ?   Do you have a W-2 entered in the program by accident ?   Did you possible enter a 1099-R form info in the wrong  place like on the W-2 form ?