Level 1
This widget could not be displayed.

Deductions & credits

There is a problem with the EIN or employer name on your W-2. Review your form and the entries in your tax return. If your entries match your W-2, contact your employer for clarification.

For more information, follow this link: 

Correcting FW2- 502  

View solution in original post