turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where is my payment voucher for the state of California? Turbotax only shows the Oregon and federal vouchers. I need to mail my payment to California also.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
ddaven12

Where is my payment voucher for the state of California? Turbotax only shows the Oregon and federal vouchers. I need to mail my payment to California also.

If you have California taxes due, the Form FTB 3582 Payment Voucher should have been included in your tax return. You can print the form here https://www.ftb.ca.gov/forms/2017/17_3582.pdf and mail along with your check.

Using black or blue ink, make your check or money order payable to “Franchise Tax Board.” Do not send cash. 

Write your SSN or ITIN and “2017 FTB 3582” on the check or money order. Make all checks or money orders payable in U.S. dollars and drawn against a U.S. financial institution. 

Detach the payment voucher from the bottom of this page, only if an amount is due. Enclose, but do not staple, your payment with the voucher and

Mail to: 

FRANCHISE TAX BOARD

PO BOX 942867 

SACRAMENTO CA 94267-000

Note: Mail form FTB 3582 to the Federal Tax Board  with your payment for the full amount by April 17, 2018. As an alternative, you can make your payment online at https://www.ftb.ca.gov/online/payment_choices.shtml?WT.mc_id=payR.

DaveVF

I'm pretty sure TurboTax has a bug for CA estimated tax voucher printing.  When I called support, I got cut off instead of transferred.

Form 540-ES "Estimated Tax Worksheet" Part III, Line 2 (a) is for printing of  2022 estimated tax vouchers.  Amounts in Part IV are correct.  But the voucher form doesn't get included with the CA forms, either on the list of forms or the printout/PDF after filing.  I do note that you can highlight the voucher from this worksheet and see a copy of it, it just is missing from the printed/PDF set.  

Any ideas?

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Please follow the steps in the below TurboTax help article to assist with printing your California estimated tax vouchers. You will need to modify your search to 540-ES instead of 1040-ES. 

How do I print estimated tax vouchers for my 2022 taxes?

@DaveVF

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
rgomez9
Returning Member

The link included does not address the vouchers for the state of CA. You would need to go to Tax Tools>Delete a form to make sure the form is included, first. Then, you can use Preview Forms for Printing Tax Tools>Print Center>Print CA>Include Government forms to see if the form is included for printing. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies