You can print next year's estimated tax vouchers (Form 1040-ES) in your 2020 program:
- With your tax return open, search for 1040-es (be sure to include the dash) and select the Jump to link.
- Answer No to the question Do you want to change your W-4 withholdings for 2021?
- Answer the questions about things like your 2021 filing status, income, and deductions.
- Eventually, you'll come to the Print Vouchers? screen. Answer Yes and we'll include your 2021 1040-ES payment vouchers when you print a copy of your return later.
- If you get the No Payments screen instead, you don't need to make 2021 estimated payments based on what you entered.