lsfraaza

transmission of Wisconsin return

I am trying to transmit my Wisconsin return and am getting a message that says my program needs an update. Before opening my file, I updated everything.  Is there an update that is being released soon regarding transmitting state returns, specifically Wisconsin?

LindseyLO

transmission of Wisconsin return

The link posted below will guide you on working through the issue that you are having.

What if Transmit Returns doesn't work?

lsfraaza

transmission of Wisconsin return

I am getting a message that says my tax program needs to be updated before I can transmit my returns. The problem is NOT with transmission. The problem is with updates. I downloaded all updates and I don't know what update this message is referring to. I am now getting the message before transmitting Federal and Wisconsin.

ARE ALL YOUR UPDATES AVAILABLE? IS IT POSSIBLE MY TURBO TAX PROGRAM IS DEFECTIVE? FYI, I AM A CPA AND HAVE BEEN USING YOUR PROGRAMS FOR 10+ YEARS.

THANK YOU.

SteamTrain

transmission of Wisconsin return

There are a couple forms that are not "supposed" to be ready until tomorrow   (and could be 1159 PM the 11th too)....also I can't guarantee the list is up-to-date. There were so many last-minute changes being implemented in the Federal section...we users have no idea how they may affect each state software set:

https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_wi_online_individual.html

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
pack67

transmission of Wisconsin return

Trying to transmit Wisconsin Subchapter S tax returns.  Program says it needs an update.  Yet there are no updates to install.  Federal tax returns transmit smoothly.  But unable to transmit Wisconsin returns.  Wisconsin does not allow for filing by paper, must be e-filed.   The need for an program update is an endless loop.