Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Unable to Print and File South Carolina Forms

@jhenderson452 wrote:

I was able to e-file my SC tax return in January. For some reason though I can not print even though the forms was suppose to be available for print Feb. 10th 2022.  If I do print it has do not file all over the forms. I have received my taxes the state accepted and sent the money quickly but I would like to be able to print it without all this writing on it. Any date or time when the SC return will be moved to preview only to available for download?

Try this procedure -

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2021 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

Thanks - after two months (well, one day short) I have finally South Carolina return for my records!

Cpalm

It is mid-March. I filed both state and federal back in late January or early February. Everything was accepted and I have received my money from both. However, for documentation purposes I STILL cannot print my SC taxes. I spoke with a representative of turbo tax and she said I would be able to as of March 3rd so I have been very patient but I am almost done with this mess. I like to keep a paper copy of the taxes in case I get audited. Fix this issue already!!!

@Cpalm wrote:

It is mid-March. I filed both state and federal back in late January or early February. Everything was accepted and I have received my money from both. However, for documentation purposes I STILL cannot print my SC taxes. I spoke with a representative of turbo tax and she said I would be able to as of March 3rd so I have been very patient but I am almost done with this mess. I like to keep a paper copy of the taxes in case I get audited. Fix this issue already!!!

Try this procedure -

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

DonS7

March 21 and my SC tax form on your app still says not yet available to print.  I paid TurboTax to eFile or at least be able to print my forms. I should get a refund for the hassle.  Long time customer 

@DonS7 wrote:

March 21 and my SC tax form on your app still says not yet available to print.  I paid TurboTax to eFile or at least be able to print my forms. I should get a refund for the hassle.  Long time customer 

Try this procedure -

rubini

E-filed Federal and South Carolina on January 30, 2023 and both were accepted, but I'm unable to print South Carolina forms.

Please advise if there is a solution to this dilemna.   Customer service at TurboTax is no help (1 hour on telephone but no solution).

@rubini wrote:

E-filed Federal and South Carolina on January 30, 2023 and both were accepted, but I'm unable to print South Carolina forms.

Please advise if there is a solution to this dilemna.   Customer service at TurboTax is no help (1 hour on telephone but no solution).

On the Tax Home web page click on Add a State this will take you back to the 2020 online return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. Then click on Print Center. Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.

rubini

Thank you DoninGA !

I know about that work-around from reading other posts but I don't know how to get to "Tax Home webpage" for "add a state".  I tried but no success.

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks

ejn01
Returning Member

It is 2/14/24, still cannot print my 2023 SC Return & receiving same Turbo message. When will the forms be available to orint my completed tax return?

MarilynG1
Expert Alumni

All South Carolina forms are ready to Print and Efile, except Estimated Taxes and Tax Penalty forms.  Click this link for a listing of SC Forms. 

I would suggest that you close TurboTax, clear your Cache and Cookies (if using TurboTax Online), and re-open the program and return to the Print Center.

If using TurboTax Desktop, be sure you have Updated the program from the ONLINE menu at the top.

@ejn01 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

**bleep** TurboTax....use freeTax instead.

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

See this post in community: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/state-taxes/discussion/successfully-printed-south-carolina-2023-in...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies