Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Minnesota M1 Form Not Loading Address Properly

My Minnesota M1 isn't loading my full address into the form. Specifically, it has my street address but is missing my apartment number (but has typed out "APT #"). Is this something that is fixable to be able to e-file, or will I need to print the return, manually correct it, and mail it?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies
EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

You may need to delete it and reenter your information. You can follow the instructions in this TurboTax FAQ on how to delete a form. You may also have to log out of the program, clear your cache and cookies, and log back in. Please see the TurboTax FAQ here for instructions on clearing your cache. See here for instructions on clearing your cookies. You may also try using another browser or using the phone app here if the above does not work. If none of these resolve the issue, contact customer support here for further assistance.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
ANB
Level 2

Yes, I see that it does not load it properly for the M1PR form or Renters Credit form either.

EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

Please contact customer support here for further assistance so that we can take a look at what is going on to better assist you.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
ANB
Level 2

It seems like the font is bigger than last year and there was a bigger line for the address to actually fit on for form M1 and M1PR.

Did you ever get this resolved? I am having the same issue.

Is turbo tax working on fixing this?

ANB
Level 2

I never did get the address to fully fit, I was missing the apartment number so I added that manually.  When you flip from Easy Steps to Forms, and click on Form M1 it shows the Form M1 address as complete (the font size is correct for the information it needs to list), but when you print the Form M1 the address is not complete (the font size is too large to capture all the needed information for the line).  So, you you are looking at the Form M1, you can't really override what is there because you can't change the font size and it shows the information as correct. Since you can't electronically send the Form M1PR, because you must print and mail it, this is a problem.  You can still receive a refund via electronic deposit, but it is frustrating that the address does not fit on the line and not sure how this will effect future records.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies