Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

It's been weeks - when will PA Schedule D TP be fixed?

3/1 8:00am Eastern still not resolved.

I cannot live chat because I downloaded and am not using the online version.

Just checked. Still NOT letting me file. I'd imagine a bug in a tax-filing software that does not let customers file their taxes SHOULD be their HIGHEST priority... But here we are. Here we ALL are. Disappointed.

They have a customer service number you have to call

Call AGAIN today and finally got an update that sounds promising. The customer service rep confirmed all our complaints and took the case higher since it hasn't been addressed. I was on hold for a while because he said his own people were giving him the run around, but he finally got an answer. For the past few weeks, Turbo Tax assumed the error was on PA's side and that everything would just eventually work. They realized on Feb. 28 that the error was in Turbo Tax's software, and not PA's fault. They began working on a patch March 1 and said it is expected to be completed sometime during the day on March 3.

I had the representative send me a refund request just in case it's not because if I can't file Friday, I'm not waiting around any longer and I'm going elsewhere. And after hearing all this, I think this will be my last experience with Turbo Tax.

Mar 3, 10:00am Eastern:  I just hung up and received much the same response. They are feeling "confident" that the solve will be by end of day tomorrow

Fingered crossed lol. Most frustrating software experience of my life. 

I found the fix but then I can’t transmit cuz I have to many transactions. Wtf?

You can do your federal and save state for later in the final stage but if you have over 2000 transactions it won’t transmit

Any updates anyone? 

I just tried and it finally worked. Not even joking, the annoying error is gone! I just submitted my federal and state successfully. 

Just tried it, and I am getting the same error message on my PA taxes for Schedule D, which I have been getting for over 2 weeks now.  There were no updates to load when I tried to do it.  I'll try again tomorrow.  After that I will work on doing PA manually, and print out federal to send by mail.  Last year to use Turbo Tax.

It's finally working for me now.

its still not working the same error message i just checked it . how does it work for you?

error message:

Schedule D TP: Net cap gain/loss We're still working on PA Schedule D for returns with greater than 100 capital gain transactions. You'll need to get an update before you file your return in order to ensure that all of the calculations are correct. To receive an update, select Check for Updates from the online menu to connect to our website.

its not solved !!!  I repeat its not solved !!!

I am waiting till 03/04/2022 . If its not working until friday iwill send my pa tax return manually and print what i have from you. if Pennsylvania will reject my PA return iwill inform them that is is TTs failure and mistake in an explanatory letter. I will shown them everything i have from you also the receipts that i paid twice  for your services. 

THIS IS YOUR FAULT TURBO TAX !!!  

also i cannot call you your workers are always hanging up on me. this happened 4 times to me in a row . what is wrong with you?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies