turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can I disable animations on the site? They are extremely frustrating because they waste so much time. I spend more time watching them than doing anything else.

I don't want to watch every sentence slowly move around the screen. It's hard to read and time-consuming. Is there a way to disable these animations?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Can I disable animations on the site? They are extremely frustrating because they waste so much time. I spend more time watching them than doing anything else.

That would be a browser issue.  You may need to talk to a computer expert, not a tax expert.

You can try turning off Flash for the site, you can also look for Autoplay and other preferences and turn them off.  Or, try another web browser.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

I don't see any animations on my screen, so its either a computer issue on your end or a browser setting somewhere.  Have you restarted the computer since it began?
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

That would be a browser issue.  You may need to talk to a computer expert, not a tax expert.

You can try turning off Flash for the site, you can also look for Autoplay and other preferences and turn them off.  Or, try another web browser.

It's a site programming issue. It has nothing to do with my browser or computer.

How odd--since no one else has mentioned animations on the TT site.  

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Exactly where do you see them?  I've never seen any in the forum or using Turbo Tax Online version.  What browser are you using?

What kind of computer or device?  Just saw you said about sentences moving around.  Maybe it's an accessibility setting.  

I have been answering TT questions on this forum for almost 8 years and you are the first to mention anything like this and I have never seen anything like what you describe so it has to be your singular issue not a systemic issue.

Can you capture a screen shot showing a screen it's doing it on?  With the extra words on it.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies